Installing Moodle 2.1.5 + ELIS 2
After a while I have installed a ELIS community version with ELIS 2. Right now it is all I did, but it is a first step to start playing with it.
Simple steps to do it (without git and patch):
- Download from here the Moodle 2.1.5+ original from git.
- Install it in your webserver.
- Follow the instructions of the installation. The prefix of the tables must be: mdl_
- Login and Logout as an admin.
- Copy all the MoodleELIS2 link to your Moodle folder
- Login as admin and follow the instructions.
- Your ELIS2 feature is running!
Now, I am going to try connect ELIS2 to Alfresco (3.4d)